Monday, July 14, 2014

Avicii!!

Our spot on the lawn before anyone was on.  There's like no one there yet.. We had lawn seats.

As time wore on, I realized our great spot was going to get REALLY packed on the lawn.  

Lots of people.. 

Avicii!  By the time Avicii came on, we ended up having to move.  I was scared Trevor would be trampled with the surging crowd.  And Trevor also asked to move somewhere less crowded.  We ended up moving twice... once to a less crowded area that was still too packed for Trevor and then finally to the edge of the crowd.  Avicii on the big screen.

There was all fire and lights and a big screen.  Very cool and all in all, a great show!  I have video, if I can get it to upload.  I have such a problem with video and this blog.  But we had a great time and Trevor loved seeing Avicii and, of course I did, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment