Friday, May 30, 2014

Ariel and the Skirt

Last night Ariel and her friend, Amanda, dressed up in my heels, makeup and skirts and paraded around the house.  After Amanda left, Ariel kept fiddling with her skirt and, seriously, every time I saw her the skirt looked different.  So I joked with her that I needed to take a picture of every different way one skirt could be worn.  So here's my bad iphone pictures.  We're in the kitchen because I'm actually in the midst of serving dinner...

There's the traditional method of wearing a skirt.  This is what her skirt looks like, really.

Hey, is that a different skirt?

Oh, look... a different skirt AND a fancier top!  LOL

Nice brown skirt with a stripe of color at the top.

This is Ariel's "Like, OMG, so call me right now!" pose..

Then we got silly and turned the skirt into this and Ariel did like 300 poses, each one sillier than the last.  

So we have determined that Ariel will be that person who has one article of clothing and can wear it 30 different ways... heehee

1 comment:

  1. too cute...she is adorable...and, just think how much money she will save on a small wardrobe! :)

    ReplyDelete