Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year we decided to go for a picnic with friends at a local state park.  It was a super nice day, gorgeous weather, perfect temperature.  It was a nice afternoon!
Maureen called this the "Butt Shot".  LOL.  We are all looking at snakes sunning themselves in the crevices around the water.  There were TONS of them!

Trevor and Zen going on a hike.

This is one of my favorite pictures ever.  

Contemplating the water.  Little did they know there was a snake hanging from the tree right by Rachael.

Group shot and Juan-selfie.  Not a supergreat picture, but I think it's funny.  

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY love these pictures!!! Looks like you had so much fun!! Wish I was there!!! I miss ALL of you!!! ...including Juan, Maureen and that beautiful boy of theirs...Zen!! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete