Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Evolution of Rachael

First off, Rachael had a red carpet runway party to go to this past weekend.  So she looked "Rachael fancy", which means she created her own look.  She is shopping in the Junior's section now and was also dying to get that particular scarf.  So she found a dress that was comfortable (the #1 requirement for Rachael to wear something besides jeans) and cute.  
She wore her riding boots (cowboy boots) with is and I think she looked cute!

I painted cupcakes on her nails to go with her business, "Sachael's Frosting and Smiles"

Then school pictures came in yesterday.  I keep each year in the frame so when I add a new picture, I can see the previous year's pictures.  So here is how Rachael has grown (grandparents, etc, I will be sending you a copy of her picture soon).  This one is second grade.  I have K and first somewhere else.

Third grade!

Fourth grade!

And her fifth grade picture!  omg, I think it is gorgeous and this is my most favoritest picture of her ever.  She looks so grownup!  The pose looks different because this is spring pictures, which uses a different background than the traditional fall pictures.  I prefer spring pictures.  

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how grown up she looks!! What a great picture!!! I still can't believe she will be in 6th grade next year! The time is going by wayyy to fast!!! I know the kids can't seem to wait to grow up but us "grown ups" would just like them to quit growing so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete